PLEASE DON’T GO!
While we hate to see any of our wonderful members leave, we understand that sometimes circumstances change.
Please check your contract to view the cancellation terms of your membership.
Before you leave, we ask that you let us know by filling out the form on this page. Please be aware of the 30 day cancellation policy.
If you decide to come back and renew your membership, we have to let you know you will be subject to the membership prices on offer at that time. If you want to keep your current membership rate, please consider a Hold instead.
If a Cancellation makes sense for you, we’d like to thank you for being part of our community, and we wish you all the best in your future Martial Arts or fitness endeavours!
- If you purchased a 6 month Basic Membership for example and did not pay in full at the time of purchase, you are required to pay the remaining balance on your purchase. All memberships are for a time period. If you signed up for the Peaceful Warrior Project that is a 3 or 4 year membership and can not be cancelled until the end of the term.
- If you have become injured or have become seriously ill. We take those cancellations on a case by case bases. We will require documentation from a doctor or two. Why? So many people lie to get out of a membership they purchased.
- We do allow a non member to take over your remaining time/balance as an option.
- Once a membership has reached its auto renewal phase it can be cancelled with 30 days notice. If your next bill is on Oct. 15th, you will need to submit the form below on or before Sept 15th.
- All moves require 60 days notice and 2 forms / poofs of move. *transfer papers, new bill, lease agreement ect.